Faculty Members Ongoing Researches
- Population and Sustainable Development
- Urbanization and Migration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Information management
- Digital Library
- Electronic Information Services
- Information literacy
- Knowledge management
- ICT etc.
Gender and Development, Rural and Urban Poverty, Livelihood Vulnerabilities, Water and Sanitation, Violence Against Women,Religion and Women, NGOs and Women’s Empowerment.
English Language, English Language Teaching (ELT) and Applied Linguistics,
Film & Media Studies,
Plagiarism in Academia,
Computer Assisted Language Learning/Teaching (CALL/CALT),
Critical Discourse Analysis (CDA),
Discourse of Advertising,
Research Methodology (Qualitative),
Policies on Equal Employment Opportunities
- Global/Urban/Megacity/Slum/Refugee/Coastal/Maternal and Child health
- Statistical/Multivariable/Multilevel modelling of health outcomes
- Social/Physical/Mental/Environmental health
- Health inequity and healthcare services
- Climate hazard-related migration and health
- Urbanisation and healthcare management
- Health of the vulnerable and coastal populations
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research
- Mobile based Information Service Design
- Knowledge Management
- Library Service Quality
- Knowledge Sharing
- Value Co-Creation
- Soft System Methodology
- Digital Library
- Information Retrieval and Management etc.
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Social Policy Analysis
- Sociology of Organisation & Industrialisation
- Men, Masculinities and Suicidal Behaviour
International Environmental Law and International Water Law.
- L2 learners’ individual difference (ID)
- Learner autonomy
- Innovative teaching approaches
- Academic writing
- Policy analysis with special focus on education and governance issues
- Research Data Management.
- Open Data Management.
- Information Literacy.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
DRR and Climate Change; Gender Analysis and Planning; Gender Budgeting; Gender- CCA and DRR; Women and Local Government; Gender based Violence.
International Trade Law
International law and Development
WTO and Developing Countries
Law of Treaties
Law of Corporate Finance
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Contemporary Ethnic and Immigrant American Literature
- Globalization and mobility
- Diaspora and belongingness