Faculty Members Ongoing Researches
- Population and Sustainable Development
- Urbanization and Migration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Information management
- Digital Library
- Electronic Information Services
- Information literacy
- Knowledge management
- ICT etc.
Gender and Development, Rural and Urban Poverty, Livelihood Vulnerabilities, Water and Sanitation, Violence Against Women,Religion and Women, NGOs and Women’s Empowerment.
- Critical Discourse Analysis (CDA)
- Discourse of Advertisements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policies
- Teacher Education
- Media and Film Studies
- Education Technology
- English language teaching (ELT) and applied linguistics
- Global/Urban/Megacity/Slum/Refugee/Coastal/Maternal and Child health
- Statistical/Multivariable/Multilevel modelling of health outcomes
- Social/Physical/Mental/Environmental health
- Health inequity and healthcare services
- Climate hazard-related migration and health
- Urbanisation and healthcare management
- Health of the vulnerable and coastal populations
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research
- Community Informatics
- Mobile-based Information Service Design
- Service Quality
- Information Literacy
- Open Government data
- Qualitative Research
- Social Policy Analysis
- Sociology of suicide
- Men and Masculinities
International Environmental Law and International Water Law.
- L2 learners’ individual difference (ID)
- Learner autonomy
- Innovative teaching approaches
- Academic writing
- Policy analysis with special focus on education and governance issues
- Research Data Management.
- Open Data Management.
- Information Literacy.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
DRR and Climate Change; Gender Analysis and Planning; Gender Budgeting; Gender- CCA and DRR; Women and Local Government; Gender based Violence.
International Trade Law
International law and Development
WTO and Developing Countries
Law of Treaties
Law of Corporate Finance
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Contemporary Ethnic and Immigrant American Literature
- Globalization and mobility
- Diaspora and belongingness