Sunday, 23 December 2018
December 23, 2018
The Following Candidates have been qualified for admission:
59002, 59003, 59004, 59005, 59006, 59007, 59008, 59009 = Total 8.
Important Dates to remember:
- The qualified candidates are required to contact the Admission Office to pay the admission fee of Tk. 15,000/=(Non refundable) by Pay-order in favor of “East West University” or Cash from 01 January, 2019 to 09 January, 2019 within 9.30 am to 2.00 pm (Except Friday and Government Holidays). The candidates who could not meet the minimum admission requirement, the result of this Admission Test of those candidates will be treated as cancelled.
- Before coming to EWU Admission Office, qualified candidates are required to take colored print out of the Online Admission Form using the EWU Login ID/reference number and mobile number mentioned on the Payment Slip/Money receipt available with the respective candidates. Candidates are to fill in the hard copy of the form properly and obtain the signature of the Father/Mother/Guardian (in absence of Father/Mother) in the appropriate place of the form. Candidate’s signature will be taken during admission.
- Students must be present for admission and also bring the following documents with them:
▪ Admit Card of EWU Admission Test.
▪ Original National ID Card/Passport/Birth Certificate and Original Certificates, Transcripts/Mark-sheets of all previous degrees and one set of photocopies (attested) of these certificates.
▪ Students who fail to submit equivalent certificates of foreign degrees will be given conditional admission.
- Orientation Program will be held on 03 January, 2019 at 10.00 am in room no. 550. Participation is mandatory for all newly admitted students.
- Advising of courses (Registration) for newly admitted students will be held on 10 January, 2019 at 30 am. At the time of advising of courses, all students must be present in person and bring the money receipt of payment of Admission Fee with them.
- M. Classes begin from Friday, 11 January, 2019 as per class schedule.
- Last day of payment of tuition fees is 15 January, 2019 between 10.00 am to 2.00 pm (Except Friday and Government Holidays).
Dr. Md. Mahatab Uddin Professor M. M. Shahidul Hassan, PhD
Assistant Professor & Chairperson Vice Chancellor
Department of Law East West University
East West University