A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Shahjalal Mohammed, International Journal for Studies on Children, Women, Elderly and Disabled People Vol. 6, June 2019 (ISSN 0128-309X)- Impact Factor 3.596
SHAHJALAL, MOHAMMED, The Macrotheme Review 7(2), Summer 2018
Mohammed Shahjalal, The Macrotheme Review 2(4), Summer 2013
Shahjalal, Mohammed, International Journal of Arts & Sciences, Vol 7 Issue 8, 2014, ISSN: 1943-6114.
Shahjalal, Mohammed, The Macrotheme Review Vol 5(2), 2018, ISSN 1848-4735.
Shahjalal, Mohammed, Denning Law Journal, 2019.
Mohammed Shahjalal, Senior Lecturer, Department of Law, East West University, Dhaka, ICSL 2020, FEBRUARY 27-29, 2020, ISBN: 978-984-34-8662-2, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
1) Shahjalal, Mohammed, The Curious Case of Kulbhusan Jadhav, Threat to the National Security or boosting Terrorism in the name of espionage? ICSL 2020, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
2) Shahjalal, Mohammed & Abedin Joynal, 'Critical Appraisal of Human Resource Management; the case of Nilrogruppen Company Sweden, 2019, University of Riverside, CA, 92505
3) Shahjalal, Mohammed, The Frail European Court of Justice, Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR Berlin), 2018 - Berlin University of Law and Economics, Schöneberg Campus.
4) Shahjalal, Mohammed, Critical assessment on ‘Judicial Independence of Bangladesh and UK’, 2015, Ryerson University, Toronto.
5) Shahjalal, Mohammed, 'Counter Terrorist measures and proposed legislation in Bangladesh; should west’s “Control Order” be an example'? Harvard University, 2014.
6) Shahjalal, Mohammed, Bangladesh International Crime Tribunal for 1971 War: Justice or Vendetta? A Critical Study on Contemporary Issues under International Law, The Macrotheme Review, Paris, France, 2013.
7) Shahjalal Mohammed, “The Great Trial for Genocide in 1971, Justice or Vendetta?” International Conference on Research Exchange Programme. Glasgow University, UK, 2012).
8)Shahjalal Mohammed, “War Crime Trial on Bengalis, 1971” International Conference on Transitional Justice in University of Dundee, UK, 2012.
9) Shahjalal Mohammed, Fatima Abdu & Max Mumbello, ‘Borderless World for a Refugee’, International Conference on Refugees, UNHRC, Geneva, Switzerland, 2011.
10) Shahjalal Mohammed “Rohingya Refugee Community” implemented by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Geneva, Switzerland. 2011.
11)Shahjalal, Mohammed, (2010) “Bangladesh & the need for an E-Commerce Legal Framework”. Collaborative Conference from UK High Commission and Ministry of Information, Culture and Technology. 2010.
M. (2020). Can ‘control-order’ be implanted into the counter-terrorism policy of Bangladesh? A critical assessment, Asian J. Soc. Sci. Leg. Stud., 2(3), 63-70. https://doi.org/10.34104/ajssls.020.063070