A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Advocate, Dhaka Judge Court.
Former Head and Program Coordinator, Department of Law, City University of Bangladesh.
Criminology and Victimology, Terrorism, International Criminal Law.
Publication in International Journal:
Jahan, MN, (2018), The Doctrine of Superior Responsibility in The Trials of International Crimes: A Comparative Study of The International Crimes Tribunals of Bangladesh and Other Jurisdictions, European Journal of Law and Political Sciences, Vol 1, 2018, pp. 6-19, Premier Publishing, Vienna, ISSN 2310-5712.
Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Why terrorism eludes definition? South Aisa Monitor, published on June 6, 2020.
Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), US-Taliban peace deal: Peace for whom? South Asia Monitor, Published on April 13, 2020. available at https://southasiamonitor.org/spotlight/us-taliban-peace-deal-peace-whom
Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), With laws, more social awareness needed to curb child pornography in South Asia, South Asia Monitor, published on March 20, 2020, available at http://www.southasiamonitor.org/spotlight/laws-more-social-awareness-needed-curb-child-pornography-south-asia
Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Break the taboo of rape from society, South Asia Monitor, published on March 15, 2020, available at http://www.southasiamonitor.org/open-forum/break-taboo-rape-society?
1. Jahan, MN, (2019), Rape of Female Child: Bangladesh Perspective, presented at The 19th World Congress of The International Society of Criminology, (held on 28-30 October, 2019), jointly organized by The International Society of Criminology, Qatar University, UNODC, Police College Qatar, Law College Qatar, held at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Doha, Qatar.
2. Jahan, MN, (2019), Legal Provisions on Child Pornography in Bangladesh: A Comparative Study On South Asian Landscape, presented at the International Conference on Criminal Law and Victims of Crime, (held on 24-25 October, 2019), organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, held at Bali, Indonesia.
3. Jahan, MN, (2019), Examining Child Rape Provisions in Bangladesh in Comparison with Other South Asian Countries, presented at the International Conference on Criminology, Penal Law and Crime, (held on 19-20 August, 2019), organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, held at Bangkok, Thailand.
4. Jahan, MN, (2018), Bangladesh-India Maritime Delimitation: Significance of the Arbitral Award from the International Law Perspectives, presented at the 2nd International Conference on 'International Law', (held on 29-31 March, 2018), organized by, the Department of Law, East West University, organizing partner, NILS Bangladesh, Media Partners- Lawyersclubbangladesh.com and Radio Dhol 94.0 FM, held at Nausher Ali Lecture Gallery, East West University, Bangladesh.
1. Jahan, MN, presented a paper on the third series of "Meet the Legal Minds" titled " Social Media and Cyber Crime" titled " Explaining Criminological Theories Behind Social Media Related Cyber Crimes" on 16.10.2018, organized by the Department of Law, East West University.
2. Jahan, MN, presented a paper on the second series of "Meet the Legal Minds" titled " সন্ত্রাসবাদের দায় কার?"titled "The Reasons Behind Radicalization on Terrorism and Possible Remedies: A Criminological Perspective" on 01.02.2018, organized by the Department of Law, East West University.
1. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Terrorist radicalization: Difficult to detect, The Daily Asian Age, published on July 10, 2020, available at https://dailyasianage.com/news/234908/terrorist-radicalization--difficult-to-detect?fbclid=IwAR0fr9h-MH-o4H4ygpZ4uFtKlpTni2kOwR1JX40s6Jav3OsqSQZRkgZGpeQ
2. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), হলি আর্টিজান: বিষাদের এক কালো অধ্যায়, দৈনিক বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন, published on July 01, 2020, available at https://www.bd-pratidin.com/open-air-theater/2020/07/01/544221?fbclid=IwAR3qk7tLcCghXdEmlPRhTa8QQF0EEJ3iLtMGf69ZK4m2aQq7peOP1kwebrY
3. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), “সবার উপরে মানুষ সত্য,” দৈনিক বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন, published on June 22, 2020, available at page link
4. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), মহামারীতেও থেমে নেই জঙ্গিগোষ্ঠির চক্রান্ত, bdnews24.com, published on June 14, 2020. Available at Page link
5. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Pandemics: Always accompanied by rumours, The Daily Observer, published on April 3, 2020, available at page link
6. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), মার্কিন-তালেবান শান্তিচুক্তি:কার শান্তির সম্ভাবনা কতটুকু? Jagonews24.com, published on May 3, 2020. available at Page link
7. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), মহামারীর সংক্রমন বনাম গুজবের আক্রমন, দৈনিক যুগান্তর, published on March 30, 2020, available at Page link
8. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Child pornography: Curse for civilization, The Daily Asian Age, published on January 17, 2020, available at https://dailyasianage.com/news/214437/child-pornography-curse-for-civilization
Republished from Njus International, available at https://www.njus.me/int/news/news/0/18078463/child-pornography-curse-for-civilization
9. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2020), Stop Rape: Ensure Justice, The Daily Sun, published on, January 13, 2020, available at https://www.daily-sun.com/post/453985/Stop-Rape:-Ensure-Justice
10. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2019), Time to properly use forensic law, The New Age, published on December 24, 2019, available at https://www.newagebd.net/article/94442/time-to-properly-use-forensic-law
11. Monira Nazmi Jahan, (2019), Child Rape: Only Punishment Enough? The Daily Observer, published on November 20, available at https://www.observerbd.com/details.php?id=229102
Member, Bangladesh Bar Council
Member, Dhaka Bar Association, Dhaka