A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Part-time Lecturer: January 01, 2016- April 30, 2016
Intern in Mediation ,Litigation and Rapid Response Unit (Resolving disputes through mediation or litigation in ten legal aid clinics in Dhaka)
1.Shah, Adity Rahman,”Challenges for the existing filial laws”, Law and Our Rights, Daily Star, http://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/law-analysis/challenges-the-existing-1457455
2. Shah, Adity Rahman ,”Rights of the Indigenous Woman Under the Legal Framework of BD: Paucity and Perplexity”, Law and Justice, Daily Observer, http://www.observerbd.com/details.php?id=88932
3. Participated in the “Climate Change and Sustainability Forum 2018: Bridging the Gaps in Research, Policy and Industry” organized by the University of Colombo and the Colorado State University of USA at Colombo, Sri Lanka , 17th February, 2018.
4. Participated in the Workshop on Research and Legal Writing conducted by the Bangladesh Institute of Law and International Affairs (BILIA) on 10th and 12th May, 2018.
5. Worked as academic translator in the “Strengthening the Rule of Law Programme” implemented by the National Center for State Courts (NCSC) under a Grant Agreement funded by the Counterterrorism Bureau of the U.S. Department of State.
1. Shah, Adity Rahman, “The Patriarchal Justice System of Bangladesh Fails Laws Preventing Dowry Violence,” Oxford Human Rights Hub, 12th August, 2020.